Sunday, June 24, 2007

It is my intent to begin a series of short, practical musings that I hope will be of benefit to my readership, whether that be large or insignificant. The purpose is not to be controversial or plunge the depths of deep theological quandaries. Instead, I desire to bring Christianity home with topics that touch our every day living. At times my entries will read like excerpts from a personal journal which, I suppose, will be purposeful. The Christian lifestyle is not easily unfolded in a sinful world and the execution of living that life is seldom easy. I hope some of these posts will shine like candles along the way to give light and direction to some weary pilgrims. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

mark pierson said...

The Christian life, its up's and down's as viewed through the eyes of a seasoned bliever. Hmmm, I think this blog has potential.

Scribe said...

I look forward to your musings, brother...

jazzycat said...

John,
Looking forward to reading your blog and having you as a teammate and contributor at Bluecollar.
wayne